- INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS: You may install and
use any number of copies of the software on your devices.
- SCOPE OF LICENSE: The software is licensed, not
sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software.
SecurityXploded reserves all other rights. All the softwares on this site are provided for FREE for personal use only.Unless applicable law
gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the
software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so,
you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that
only allow you to use it in certain ways.
You may not
- use these softwares for commercial or any non-personal use or within organization
around any technical limitations in the binary versions of the
reverse engineer, decompile or
disassemble the binary versions
of the software, except and only to the extent that applicable
law expressly permits, despite this limitation
make more copies of the software than specified in this
agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation
rent, lease or lend the software
transfer the software or this agreement
to any third party
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: You acknowledge that
SecurityXploded is the proprietor of all industrial, free and
intellectual property rights including the copyright in the software
and the related items and including all versions or adaptations of
the software and the related items. SecurityXploded expressly
reserves all such rights in accordance with international copyright
law except those expressly granted to you in this license.
This web site may contain trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos of third parties. SecurityXploded uses them solely to describe the functionality of its products and provide accurate information about the use of the products. SecurityXploded hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties. All intellectual property interests of third parties listed above are the properties of their respective owners. SecurityXploded disclaims any proprietary interests in the intellectual property rights other than their own.
- DOCUMENTATION: Any person that has valid
access to your computer or internal network may copy and use the
documentation for your internal, reference purposes.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: You must comply with all
domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to
the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end
users and end use as per the laws in your respective country.
- SUPPORT SERVICES: Because this software is
"as is," we may not provide support services for it.
- REPUBLISHING OF SOFTWARE ON INTERNET & PRINT
MEDIA: Download sites on the internet and print media are
allowed to publish any FREE software from SecurityXploded.com as
long as the original content, website information, copyright and
author information is preserved and duly mentioned in the published
site or print media. You should not customize or integrate or
re-bundle this software in any way that affects the integrity of the
originally distributed software or any of these license terms.
- LEGAL EFFECT: This agreement describes
certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of
your country. You may also have rights with respect to the party
from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change
your rights under the laws of your country if the laws of your
country do not permit it to do so.
- Intellectual Property: Some of our softwares are bundled with free promotional offers from InstallMonetizer. During installation process user will be shown these offers and if interested they can accept it or decline it to continue with normal installation. So accepting these promotional offer is fully optional. This monetization service helps us to earn income to recover our high dedicated hosting charges and other operational costs for server hardware, research and development. Most importantly this service helps us to keep our security softwares FREE for all of you.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: THE SOFTWARE IS
LICENSED "AS-IS." YOU BEAR THE RISK OF USING IT. SECURITYXPLODED
GIVES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS. YOU MAY HAVE
ADDITIONAL CONSUMER RIGHTS UNDER YOUR LOCAL LAWS WHICH THIS
AGREEMENT CANNOT CHANGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER YOUR LOCAL
LAWS, SECURITYXPLODED EXCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
- LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES:
SECURITYXPLODED IS NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES. YOU CANNOT RECOVER ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING
CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL